Play This Episode
Click Here To Get Your Copy Today!
Ernie Paniccioli, has become one of Hip Hop’s most famous and notable photographers in the World, a Humanitarian, and the bestselling Author of “Hip Hop at the End of the World” and “Who Shot Ya?”. His photography has been preserved for future generations by the Cornell University – Ernie Paniccioli Archives This collection offers digital versions of nearly 20,000 photographs by Ernie Paniccioli, one of Hip Hop’s most prolific and prominent photographers. Presented by Cornell University Library’s Hip Hop archives with the permission of Ernie Paniccioli, these photographs provide an unprecedented visual history of Hip Hop culture of the 1980s, 90s, and early 2000s. Ernie’s photography was on display at The GRAMMY Museum Experience exhibit during his one-man show “A Hip Hop Life: Five Decades of Hip Hop Music, Art, and Culture featuring Ernie Paniccioli Photography” June 2022 until October 2022, this show is the first of its kind in Grammy Museum History.
- November 2013 – Awarded The Human Soul Award. at the 40th Anniversary of The Universal Zulu Nation
- May of 2014 – Inducted into The Hip Hop Hall of Fame
- October- November 2014 – Gallery show in Lille, France for the opening the Le Masion de Hip Hop attended by over 4000 people
- January – February of 2015- Gallery show of images of Richie Haven at Jersey City’s City Hall.
- February 2017 – 70th Birthday Day Party Brooklyn gifted by Shoe King Steve Madden
- April 2018 – Colorz Exposition Gallery show in Montpelier, France
- August 2019 – Winner of the Source Magazine Icon Award
- February 2021 – his book “Hip Hop at the End of the World “ #1 Best Seller on Amazon for Individual Photographer Monographs and for Rap Music (Books)
- March 2022 – Office of the The Mayor City of Jersey City, New Jersey issues Proclamation Recognizing Ernie Paniccioli for his 75th birthday
- June 2022 – The GRAMMY Museum Experience exhibit “A Hip Hop Life: Five Decades of Hip Hop Music, Art and Culture featuring Ernie Paniccioli Photography” until October 2022
Ernie Paniccioli comes to HarlemAmerica to discuss and reveal his relationships with some of the biggest names in Hip-Hop.
‘A Hip-Hop Life’: Grammy Museum exhibit covers 5 decades of photographer Ernie Paniccioli’s work